Umberto Giannini Incredible Body Hair Spray Product Review



I have tried lots of different types of hair spray ever since I decided to care for my hair which was about the age of 17. I never use to do anything with my hair until I one day decided to have my hair out at school and live like a girl. I use to tie it up in a pony tail all the time, no fancy plaits or ribbons or flowers, I was quite a tom-boy at school.

I use to have really thick hair, so thick that my hair bobbles would snap often and it was difficult to manage. Now, it is thin, and very flat. I actually call it boring but in reality, it is very manageable.
My hair use to be long and then I went through alsorts of colour and cuttings, usually a fringe/bangs every year and let it grow out, then a totally new style once a year. Now it is all natural, no hair dye, no fringe/bangs, no layers. I decided to go au naturel and sort out my skin whilst I am at it!

I hate blow drying my hair, it takes too much of my time just adding heat to dry up the hair strands, damaging the hair and then split ends grow quick, I have to protect it by using heat protecting hair spray.

I blow dry my hair if I need to get to bed as soon as possible which is atleast 5 nights out of 7 per week. I usually get home from work and shower, then need to be up in work in less than 7 hours time so you can imagine, I don't have much time to waste. I am on-the-go all the time, running from one place to another.

I am a full time nurse, I work day and night shifts, sometimes even a mixture in the week. I also do part time modelling so I am here there and everywhere, and I also have a business in Nu Skin so I do run up and down the country juggling all my jobs. I always make sure my hair is maintained well and is washed every single night.

I always use a heat protecting spray to protect the hair from heat damage, but I am a little picky on what I use. I have tried alsorts of brands and this one by Umberto Giannini has been my ultimate favourite so far. I have purchased about 5 bottles of these in the last few years and always prefer this one. Let me tell you why....

Pro's:
  • it doesn't dry my hair out whereas some I have tried makes the ends dry so quick
  • the scent makes my hair smell clean
  • this volumises my flat hair
  •  professional product from an award winning hairdresser
  • You can get a travel sized bottle from big stores of Boots to try
  • affordable price
  • doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky, rough or greasy
  • makes the hair look smooth and healthy
Con's:
  • only available in the UK
  • only available in big stores of Boots or Umberto salons
  • this particular bottle is discontinued in some stores but there is a similar product available

 This was priced about £5.49 which is very affordable, especially when it does so much for my hair! One bottle would last me about a month and half atleast which is decent!

I discovered this product when I had my hair cut 3 years ago at the Umberto salon and I loved how it made my hair feel volumised. I find it difficult to find a spray which would hold my hair well and keep it volumised but this lasts for half a day and is the best so far.

I would spray it on my damp hair before I blow dry it, and also in the morning if I know the sun will hit my hair then I would give it another spritz as I don't know how long the heat protectant would last for after it has been touched by the hair dryer the night before.

The product comes out from a pump which is situated at the top of the bottle. The product sprays evenly and I use about 10 spritz all over my hair as my hair is so long.

It doesn't make the hair sticky like some I have tried, therefore I am not afraid to spray on more.
The scent can be quite strong at first but it isn't strong on the hair the next day, which is why I like it even more. I hate it when products have a heavy scent, it puts me off using the product and the range!

Unfortunately this bottle is discontinued, but the newest one which does the same trick is a purple coloured one. There will be another product review on that soon! I promise!

This hair is suitable for fine to medium hair, long or short and great for if you want a lift in your hair! Great for if you are creating a volumised hair-do!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment