I cut my toe!


As mentioned in my previous post I have really bad foot issues.... it use to be something I never talked about but now I am open to talk about a lot of things because everyone is different and I would want everyone to appreciate my 'flaws' as I am not perfect, no one is.

I would like to like my feet but with the state they are in - it is impossible so I care for them a lot more now.
Without my feet I wouldn't be able to walk, go to see people, go to work, dance, wear my shoes, paint my toe nails, stand on my tip toes and pretend to be a ballerina, jog, or run. I would be so lost without my feet, or any part of my body to be honest.

I use a callus blade to look after my feet, along with a foot filer and my creams. I have very long toes and its difficult to find the right pair of shoes to fit me properly as my toes are so long. It's not easy looking for a pair of nice peep toe shoes without my toes looking like fingers haha..... so my toes kinda curl, they aren't flat.
Ok, so at this point you will think am an alien or some sort of half human thing but it's not my fault lol!! My end toes have thicker skin as they rub against my shoes, so I get the hard skin removed by my chiropodist or I use a callus blade myself.
You have got to be so careful when using blades, I never knew how sharp these callus blades were until it went into the skin, and I didn't really feel it cut into the skin.... then blood all over my foot and floor ... woopsy.
this was the second plaster I put on!!


Then my little toe became so sore, I covered it up with a plaster then put on Nu Skin's Enhancer gel to help it heal and ease the pain.


Am I the only one with this problem with my feet?!?!






Much Love
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment