Pond's Intense Moisture Cleansing Foam Product Review

The first time I ever tried a Pond's product was 2 years ago when I was in Hong Kong. I needed a cleanser so I popped into my favourite drug store in Hong Kong SaSa to buy a bunch of skin care that I needed during my stay there. I usually buy anything which will last me for the whole duration of my holiday, nothing too pricey and something that doesnt weigh a lot incase I end up staying over at my friends or family's place. I dont like heavy or bulky packaging, it makes the bathroom look so busy and it's annoying so I try to keep it as simple as possible.

Looking at this bottle, its clear liquid inside, for 165ml of the product at just $54hk , its a real bargain!
The simple packaging and light container really did make me curious. There were different types to suit different types of skin but for me, the intense moisture one was the most suitable for me as my skin was slightly dehydrated due to the humidity in Hong Kong!


It claims to:

  •  Formulated with mild formula and
  • wonderfully moisturise the skin
  •  deeply nourish and plump the skin
  •  skin emerges infinitely regenerated. Your skin can be renewed, refined, resilient and radiant upon using it. 

I couldn't wait to take it home to use it!! It sounded so perfect for what I needed and for such a good bargain price I couldn't refuse to buy it!!


 My most favourite part of this product is the foam! yes - the foam!! The cleanser comes out from the pump which is situated at the top of the bottle, and it comes out like a foam!
What I have in my hand is just 1 pump of the cleanser! A little goes a long way!

The foamy cleanser sits nicely on my skin, so soft and I love using it in the cold winter season as my skin is super sensitive and it doesnt irritate it. Infact, it loves my skin even more at those kind of seasons!!

One bottle lasts me for atleast 3 months when I use it day and night which means I am spending less than $20hk per month day and night!! BARGAIN!





I also purchased another bottle in the same collection but for whitening as I like to use whitening products during the winter to lighten my dark spots or scars and prepare for when my skin starts tanning again. I use to suffer with oily skin and therefore had lots of spots/pimples, and of course - I use to pick them !! Which has now resulted into scars!! It's just one of those ' I wish I didn't do that' phase....



To be honest, when I used this whitening one, I didn't see any huge whitening effects, I used this with some skin whitening face masks and I could see some slight difference in colour but nothing too dramatic, but that could possibly be because I was also using other skin whitening products with this cleanser.

There is also a foamy effect from the pump for this product!

Pro's:

  • I love the soft gentle cleanser rich foam
  • each bottle lasts for a while
  • affordable drug store product
  • smells nice
  •  not too heavy to carry
  • simple packaging
  • gentle for my extra dry and sensitive skin in the winter season

Con's:

  • unable to buy from UK but there are other Pond's products available in UK
  • does make my skin feel dehydrated after using it sometimes
  • does not melt make up effectively therefore I advice to use a make up remover before using this cleanser
This is one of my most enjoyable cleansers I have ever used in my life - even though it does not always give my skin the right amount of moisture! I am so glad I found this and I buy a few bottles when I go back to Hong Kong! I highly recommend this for beauty junkie lovers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment