Artisan Chocolates Review



 My ultimate favourite chocolate brand in the UK is Artisan Du Chocolat and have been since the first time I tried their couture chocolates in 2011.
Couture Box 20 Pieces £17.00
I love how soft the chocolates are on my tongue and how smooth they are when they blend together with the intense flavours.

There are 38 couture chocolates with various types of flavours such as fruits, flowers, herbs, spices, nuts & seeds all different patterns and textures. There are also discs, truffles and pearls in various flavours and fantastic ideas for gifts.



I got this box for my birthday from my Best Friends and I had 20 pieces (to myself lol) filled with various flavours.

I love how pristine the box is and the chocolate patterns! 


I love Artisan because I love the presentation of the boxes, the chocolate pieces and the way they taste. They don't taste like any other chocolate and the quality is just amazing!
I really enjoy eating hand made chocolates, they give me the satisfaction of a very rewarding effort in each solid piece. To me, the presentation and quality is very important in good chocolates, otherwise why else would I pay such a money for an enjoyment?


From the moment the box is opened, there is already a clear high quality sticker on the front for the paper to be sealed together.
I got so excited to open them up!



BTW, I have never bought these for myself before as I always buy them for someone else hence why the total excitement I got!


How it works is, you chose what size you would like, either 4, 12, 20, 30, 56, or 99 pieces of the Couture Chocolates and then you chose which pieces of chocolates you would like. There is also the choice of a 20 piece pick & mix box where the staff just pick random ones for you but of course you can tell them which flavours you want to avoid. They are very helpful to match your criteria.

The staff are always very approachable and give very detailed recommendations. They know exactly what ingredients are in the chocolates and very respectful of your decisions. Good customer service is important, especially for a high quality chocolate company.

Artisan Du Chocolat is only available exclusively in Birmingham Selfridges, London Selfridges, London Borough Market, Manchester Trafford Centre Selfridges, Notting Hill Store, Chelsea Store. Click here for the store details.
They are freshly made, and can taste this in each of their products.

I highly recommend this as a gift idea for people you love, for chocolate lovers this is very ideal! I hope you all enjoy them just as much as I do every single time I eat them!


No comments:

Post a Comment