Fashion Friday: Crop Tops With Skirts



Ever see a cropped top you like but afraid to buy because you dont have to confidence to wear it and show off your tummy or abs? I do!!! *hands up in he air* I dont have good abs or anything to show so I hide it, but a good way to wear the crop tops is to wear something that you can pull up like high waisted shorts, jeans, trousers or skirts.

I love wearing skirts, I think they are so versatile either you can dress up or dress down, crop tops or tucked in tops or even let the tops hang over the skirts.

Top - New Look
Skirt - Forever 21
Belt - Primark

If you have a mid length skirt or a skirt similar to this, it's worth changing the style by pulling it up to the waist and matching it with a short top , it's totally up to you if you want to show some of your stomach, then attach a thin belt. This gives the illusion of a more defined figure.



I have mega wide hips so it's difficult for me to find skirts to fit me on the hips, I buy skirts that have elastic at the top and holes for belts. This can give the illusion of a more defined figure without looking like you just ate 10 pies and be comfortable on the stomach. As you can see from the picture on the right, my hips are where my hands are and they are so wide, the top of the skirt just sits nicely above it.


This whole outfit was less than £20 bought from high street shops which is very versatile and affordable. You could always mix n match with other items in your wardrobe.


I like a splash of color for skirts as you can change the outfit style by using different colours and patterns.

I find that this style helps to define my figure a bit more and it's comfortable as I don't show of your tummy, especially if it's not flat.

So if you're looking to team up your skirts and tops then try this style =]


Have fun guys

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment