Uniq One Hair Treatment Spray Product Review

Every time I blow dry my hair, I must use a heat protectant on my hair! If the sun is out then a few sprays on my hair is a MUST!! My hair use to dry out so much due to the excessive heat and I wash my hair everyday, even though it's meant to be bad for you, washing out your natural hair oils, drying the hair out, can attract nits etc.

I recently wrote a review for another heat protectant spray I have continuously bought and used over and over again, click here to read it .

I also have enjoyed using this one by Uniq One , it was recommended by my amazing hair dresser back in Hong Kong.

Uniq One is an innovative hair care brand which creates effective hair care treatments to nourish, hydrate and perfect hair, (as stated by Beauty Bay which is an online beauty store available world wide).


The bottle has lasted me for a good 6 months! I love how evenly the lotion sprays out, and the effects is pretty good and decent!

It was roughly $150hk , which is about £12uk - quite an expensive price especially if the brand is unknown to you but I trust my hair dresser completely as he has been cutting my hair for over 10 years now. Believe me, I have tried different hair styles, and I don't let anyone cut my hair!! 


Not only did the red colour bottle attracted me to want to try this, but also the fact that is is an all-in-one hair treatment. \


It claims to:

1. Repair for dry and damaged hair.
2. Shine and frizz control.
3. Heat protection.
4. Silkiness and smoothness.
5. Hair colour protection/with UVA and UVB filters.
6. Easier brushing and ironing.
7. Incredible detangling.
8. Long-lasting hairstyle.
9. Split ends prevention.
10. Adds body.


From my experience, I have experienced all 10 of those above from my very first use.
The scent of this spray is quite strong! Even after the hair is dried, it is long lasting on the hair! So if you are a person who don't like heavy scented products then you might not like this!
The results are very good and true, my hair is very smooth and manageable on the next day, and a lot of people have commented on the shininess of my hair.

If your hair is already damaged then you cannot save it by using products, it is only short term fix but long term fix you would have to cut it off! painful - I know but if you want healthy hair then cut off the damaged hair and then look after the hair even more hence why you should consider purchasing good products that really works!

I don't have coloured hair as I haven't dyed it for quite a few years now, the last time I dyed it was about 3 years ago to black as my hair goes to a lighter brown from the sun, this spray protects my hair and I don't feel my scalp burning as hot in the sun (when we get any in the UK that is). However, I cannot say if this is good for coloured hair or not as my previous hair dye has grown out and chopped off!


Pro's:

  • makes my hair look so silky and smooth
  • it does feel like my hair is protected well as it doesn't dry up after using heat appliances on it
  • there is quite a lot of product that is dispersed from the spray per pump
  • the bottle has lasted me for 3-4 months which is good considering I use it every single day
  • the formula is actually creamy but it squirts out from the pump as liquid
  • can be used on dry or wet hair and is very effective with the heat appliances
 
Con's:

  • scent may be too strong for those who don't like heavy scents, and it lingers on the hair even the next day
  • can make the hair feel sticky when you spray too much
  • not easy to get hold of in stores, I have never seen this product in stores in the UK but only online
  • not a brand many people have heard of therefore they won't want to try


When I want to volumise my hair later on in the day, I spray this on my dry hair then use a hair dryer and it still makes my hair feel fresh, smooth, volumised and smells great! Not a lot of spray's can do this and this works so well with my GHD's or my curlers! IT makes my hair remain smooth, shiny and slick after direct hot heat has been applied, it really does protect my hair well and I have grown to love this product it even more!
I also love the fact that the lotion does not tip out, but it comes out as liquid form from the spray, how amazing is that?!

I use mine on my damp hair after I wash it, I spray a fairly equal amount all over my hair concentrating on the roots and tip to protect the split ends and hair fall out as I do suffer from that. Luckily my hair is hardly in tangles but I find that it makes my hair feel smoother.I would half air dry or air dry the hair for as long as possible, then I use my hair dryer set to medium heat. As you can imagine with long hair, it can damage the hair but this spray helps to keep the hair looking slick, smooth and more manageable. 

I personally don't like all-in-one products but I am really glad my hair dresser recommended this to me and it's been incredible to use! I would definatly re-purchase it again!
I would highly recommend this for people who want to try a product that really works! No point in wasting more money on products that don't work right?

Hope you enjoy using it as much as I did!

XOX

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.
    Hemp Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete