NaPCA Moisture Mist vs Bio Oil

It's so important to know what we use on our skin because our skin is the largest organ we have to protect our organs, our cells, our brain.
Our skin can tell us how healthy we are, how hydrated or dehydrated we are.
The colour of our skin can determine how healthy we are, the texture can tell us how well looked after we are.

I moisturise atleast twice a day, once in the morning, and then after my shower at night before I go to sleep.  Even more in the cold, winter seasons because having smooth, supple, hydrated skin makes the skin look younger! I moisturise my hands more than anywhere else on my body as I wash my hands alot, I work in a hospital therefore hand hygiene is impeccable.
Everyday our skin goes through the tug and pulling, scratches, damages from UVA/UVB rays, allergy reactions, being in unclean environments, or using products which aren't right for us can show up. We may scar from the skin damage we go through, or we might have bruises or minor scratches. The skin will heal quicker if you use the right product, sleep a good amount, eat the right amount of nutrients etc.

I discovered Nu Skin and their products early this year, I really enjoyed reading up on the benefits of the products and understanding their ingredients in each product. I use a wide range of the Nu Skin products including Galvanic Spa which really helped to change my skin, you can click here for more information.

I really enjoy using the NaPCA Moisture Mist Spray whilst I use my Galvanic Spa because it really locks in the moisture of my Galvanic Treatment Gels . I also use it to set my make up, before I sleep, after I washed, toned and cleansed my face if my skin feels dry, it's great for the hair whenever I feel like my ends are getting abit dry from blow drying it. I also spray it lightly on my hair before I go out in the sun to lock in my hair's natural moisture, it's great for the body after I moisturise I spray a light spritz in an X shape across my body and that's enough already.

The mist spray pump is different to any other product bottle pumps because it spreads evenly in the air and the liquid does not leak out of the bottle like some I have tried in the past. This makes sure your NaPCA Moisture Mist spreads evenly after just one pump. You can see this in the air how fine the particles are giving the product an even flow on your skin and not waste any product.

Strawbeefull NaPCA moisture mist from Nu Skin
For just less than £13, there is 250ml of the product which has lasted me 3 months now and I use it every single day to set my make up, refresh my face after it's been washed, I use it with my face Galvanic Spa , Body Galvanic and also on my hair before heat gets onto it. It's very universal to me and that's what I love about it.


dried apricots, 2 empty sample bottles, NaPCA mist spray, bio oil, marker pen


I demonstrated the use of Bio Oil with the Nu Skin NaPCA Mioistuire Mist by using dried apricots as an example of the skin.
02/05/13 09:50am

In one bottle I added nothing but Bio Oil  and in the other bottle I added nothing but NaPCA Mist Spray with the dried apricots. I left them in my dark cool kitchen overnight and within 6 hours I could see the difference! Within 8 hours the dried apricots were transformed!
02 05 13 18:00

As you can see, I wrote the date and time of when I poured in the lotions into these bottles.

At 18:00 this was the result.

The one on the left containing Bio Oil was soaking the dried apricots and they remain the same shape and size. Whereas the one on the right containing the NaPCA Mist has transformed the dried apricots into plumpy apricots making it grow back to its original size.

Can you imagine what this does to your skin?!
almost 9 hours later the result



It contains:

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructose,  Glycine, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Urea, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.


Which means:
  •  Hyaluronic acid - an effective humectant that helps maintain ideal moisture levels - which is why the dried apricots plumped up and returning to its original shape. The moisture is absorbed into the
    cellular structure of the dried apricot.
  • Humectant sodium PCA - helps to establish and safeguard essential moisture levels.
I have tried bio oil in the past, probably about 10 bottles and it doesn't give me adequate results. I don't want to waste more money on products that don't work on my skin and I like researching into products that I use to know I get the best out of what I buy.
Ensuring my skin has the right amount of moisture can help reduce the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles. Applying additional moisture or helping the skin maintain the water normally present will leave the
skin’s surface and appearance much smoother and softer. I want healthy looking skin from inside out - don't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment