Neutrogena Visibly Clear Cream Wash Product Review



I was super excited to try this Neutrogena face wash! The fact that it had grapefruit in and it was pink really excited me and I couldn't wait to go home, finish my current face wash and start using this one!

I first discovered Neutrogena when I was a late teenager and I can still remember my first product from the brand was one face wash to help with my pores, and it was brilliant! It made my skin feel refresh and clean, also squeaky!

Alot of supermarkets and drug stores sell Neutrogena but not this range. I found this range at Boots so every time I ran out of the cleanser, I knew exactly where to go.

I have tried the whole Neutrogena range for my face and this one is my favourite product!

For £4.49 there is 150ml of the product, which lasts me about 3 months when I use it day and night.
I love the smell as it smells of grapefruit, I love how soft it feels on my skin, it foams up nicely and sits gently on my skin.
The cleanser is not too watery, it's like a silky thick liquid. I make sure my face is wet with warm water, I then put this to my face wash brush and it all over my face every morning and before bed.


It promises to:
  • fight against spots and blackheads

My skin is not acne-prone fortunately, it's combination-dry and very sensitive when its cold. I have large pores and black heads on my nose area. After using this, my pores felt cleansed, and my black heads are less visible, definitely made a difference to my black heads.
I also have redness around my nose area due to hormones, this cleanser has helped to calm it down slightly as they are not as bright.


Ingredients include:

[PR-009722] : Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Stearyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Glycolic acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum, CI 16035.

The fact that this product contained alcohol put me off, I don't like to use alcohol based products on my skin, especially my skin as it dries it out so much and can make the skin age quicker.

Pro's:
You can stand the tube on the lid
  • refreshing feeling on my face
  • gentle formula
  • great for super sensitive skin like mine!
  • the lid is at the bottom of the tube which means you will get majority of the product from the bottle as you can stand it on the flat bottom lid.
Con's:
  • skin has patches of dry skin afterwards sometimes
  • sometimes it makes my skin feel like it's striped the natural oils away therefore my skin squeaks when I rub it
  • my cheeks feel really tight
  • does not eliminate make up effectively 
  • contains alcohol


I did enjoy using this cleanser, mainly in the summer time due to it's refreshing smell and feeling afterwards. I purchased this about 3 times before, sometimes the drug stores do special promotions so that is why I pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment