Travalo Product Review

Fancy having a cute gadget in your handbag/bag which helps store liquids and you can take whilst you're travelling, on planes, trains, buses, boats etc.  ( I bet Batman would love this in his bat mobile!)

I was sent 2 of these Travalo's to test and do a product review for the Travalo company. I was very suprise by how amazing it worked! Not a single drop of my perfume leaked out and it was very easy to use!

I use to carry tester perfumes in my bags or if I was going anywhere for longer than a few days, I would take the whole bottle with me! Of course, this weighs down my bag and  even though it was essential that I spray perfume but it was heavy, I still carried it anyway!

Thankfully I tested this product and it's made my bags so much lighter and I haven't had to worry about carrying the whole bottle of perfume and worry it may smash in my bag if I dropped it.
This Travalo product has saved my life!

Best parts about it:
  • suitable for male or female, they offer a wide range of colours and sometimes patterns suited to your needs.
  • it measures at 86mm which is very small compared to a full size bottle of perfume!
  • has about 65 sprays in each Travalo when it's filled to the top - lasting you for a few days (if you don't spray that much at a time that is)
  • easy to use - no spillage
  • refillable - you can use it over and over again but of course, you may end up mixing the previous perfume with the old one so becareful! 
  • These Travalo's come with a stand so you can stand it up on your table
  • Has a shatter proof window - so it wont smash in your bag or when you drop it

I did host a giveaway when I received these but unfortunately that is now closed.
Anyhow, if you are intrigued by how they work, here is my product review video for it.

You can purchase these online, here is the Travalo website for full details on the product - http://www.travalo.com/

XxX~


No comments:

Post a Comment