honey hair mask from SaSa

I do intensive weekly hair masks and I think it's so important to maintain my hair's healthy state as much as I can. Using heat appliances and tie-ing the hair can damage the hair more than you think.

I bought this hair mask from SaSa in Hong Kong and it makes my hair feel and smell so luxurious!
For just $22, it comes with a shower cap to hold the deep conditioner in your hair and clear instructions in english and chinese. If you cant read either than there are pictures too!

I had it in my hair for 30 minutes just to make sure my hair was fully conditioned!

I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something cheap and easy to use. For my long hair, using one pack was enough! I concentrated it mainly on the ends of my hair as that is more damaged then the roots!


XxX~

No comments:

Post a Comment