Better Than False Lashes!

For me, I think it's so important to have long curled lashes, it completes my look whether I have contoured my face, applied face powder, highlighted or not. For me, eyes are the most important and I always make sure my eyelashes are curled and remain long standing during the day.

Of course, eyelashes can fall out easily. It's also important to look after them during taking your mascara off as well as applying mascara on. I like to use waterproof mascara for my lashes as I find it helps it to stay curled all day.....

I was sent this sample from 'Toofaced' who is a make up brand and I got a chance to try out a new product before it was released.
*Thank You to TooFaced for this amazing opportunity! *

Luckily for me, I have long eyelashes but using products to make them even longer can make my eyes look more defined from a further distance.
I have tried various brands for eyelash extensions,mainly from Hong Kong as it's easier to buy these kind of products. I have also tried eyelash serums to help the lashes stay strong!

This is by far the best eyelash extension mascara I have ever used. Why? Take a look at this video and you will see.......
This is my product review video where I demonstrate how to use it and tips on what to do before applying this product.
 This product has lasted more than a whole day on my eyes and still gives me amazing results, I have left it on my eyes for 30 hours at one point and still, my eyelashes remain long and beautiful!

It really is worth trying! Especially if you have short eyelashes. Watch my video if you want to see how the magic works!

XxX~

No comments:

Post a Comment