Gold Nail Transfer Stickers For Nails From Bornprettystore.com

I was sent a pack of gold coloured nail transfers from bornprettystore.com a while ago but not had a chance to use it because I work in a hospital and we are not allowed to use nail products so I have had to wait until I have annual leave for a week or more as this product is suppose to last for 11 days.
I have tried nail transfers before - they are quite fidgety as some as too thin and rip easily, some are too thick and cause creases before even sticking them on the nails! 
Anyways........

Finally I tried this product and here are the results:

 

The packaging comes in a cardboard material flat package box, has a film on the right side at the front of the box so you can see the colour of the transfers. I was in love with how shiny this colour was! It was almost like a mirror! I was excited to try it on my nails and see the results on my own nails!



The transfers were on a clean film and then in a metallic silver foil type envelope. It was very gold and silver - which I liked. They come in 8 different sizes which is handy as everyone has different sized nails. They can be cut to size to fit your nails and there is a good range of sizes in there and also if you make any mistakes, there are spare ones which is always a good thing! Saves you from buying another pack and wasting them right?
The back of the box had clear instructions in english which was a positive as this product came from Hong Kong, I wasn't sure if it would be instructed in chinese? Luckily, it was english!  There is also picture demonstration so for those who have difficulty in reading, the pictures show a step by step guide.
Unfortunately I did not read it all properly .... I ended up sticking them upside down and ended up struggling to cut the transfers around my nails..... haha!!
*woops*
These are easy to peel off and can be re-used again but there is also the odd air bubbles in the creases of the nails. It was annoying trying to get it to look immaculate! I ended up with a few creases which of course, did not look pretty. *disappointing*
On the instructions, it says that the nail transfers can be removed by washing hands in warm soapy water and then gently peel off. That made me think 'how are they suppose to last for 11 days?' - surely using soapy warm water to wash hands is a must on a daily basis? I wasn't sure whether they are to last for 11 days or not? I gave up and kept one on my nail because they looked too tacky for my liking. I woke up to the transfer slightly peeling off at the tip of my nail, imagine having all my nails covered in them!

I gave some to my mom to test out too and she didn't like them either.
They just don't look as pretty as I thought they would! The foil sheets are too thick!


** Thank You to bornprettystore.com for sending me this product free of charge to review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment