Ora-B Orabrush tongue Cleaner review and demonstration

I was very fortunate to be sent this freebie from Ora-B to try one of their products. I have noticed there are other beauty guru's on youtube have been trying this product also, so it encouraged me to have a try!
I have also made a product review video giving you my honest opinion and a disgusting demonstration lol - be warned!

I was contemplating on buying one as I usually use a tongue cleaner and this one was a totally different shape and style to the one I was using at that current time, but since using this, I find it was more effective than my previous one.


Thank You to Ora-B for sending me the products! The brush is very soft, effective and the foam works really well! You can see the results straight away!!

It is very light for me to carry around with me and it comes in different colours!








It's very suitable to buy as a gift or for yourself (make sure the other person isn't offended lol!), you can go to their website from my youtube link to get a great offer!






** DISCLAIMER* I was sponsored to make this video for a product review.
I do not work for any of these companies. It is all in my most honest opinion.

XxX~

No comments:

Post a Comment