Olay Gentle Cleansers Refreshing Face Wash Normal/Dry/Combination Skin Product Review



I love Olay's products, I have always been a fan of Olay ever since I was a late teenager. My mom and grandma use to use Olay's night cream and that particular smell reminds me of my childhood back in Hong Kong.



 I have never tried any of Olay's facial wash products until I saw this one. I was very much won over by the main ingredients of aloe and cucumber which can help to make the skin so supple and protect it from any harshness from the sun, heat and other products on the face.





 I cant remember how much I paid for this but it was pretty close to a fiver. Purchased it at Boots - my favourite drug store! I have seen this in supermarkets and also places like Wilkinsons.




 For 130ml, it comes in a thick plastic tube and the face wash squirts out upside down when you squeeze it out, which is good because it means the product wont go back into the tub introducing germs to the rest of the product. That always matters to me!


The consistancy of this product is like thick gel. Its clear and it massages onto the skin well.
It doesn't foam up like some face wash products I have tried  which is abit of a dissapointment because for me, I feel that I have to really rub this onto my skin to make it feel like it's washing off dirt.


This product is aimed at normal/dry skin - I don't feel it caters to that type of skin but maybe more for oily skin.
My skin is normal/dry and after I wash my face with it, it doesn't feel comfortable. Makes my skin squeeky which I don't often like! It feels like it's teared away my skin's natural oil - and I dont have much of it these days!

Yes it feels more refreshed but I dont feel that it makes my skin clean. I use a cleanser afterwards and I can still see dirt on the cotton pad!

There is quite a strong smell to this product, I think Olay's products usually do and it doesnt put me off because I personally think it smells nice!
This product has like a floural scent to it, smells fresh! I like it! But if you are not a fan of strong smelling cleaners then this might put you off!

This product has lasted me for about 3 months and I wouldn't purchase it again because I dont feel it lives up to its standards for me, nonetheless, I will continue to use Olay's other products though!

XxX~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for you blog. I read it thoroughly and you really wrote well. Like Olay there are lot of product brands are there in the market like Obagi skin care products. Buy Obagi Products to gets its magical effects on skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I *love* my current skin care range, from ageLOC. Have you heard of this? x

      Delete