Sensitive Bioderma Make Up Remover H20 Product Review

This has got to be one of the best, safest and most effective make up remover I have ever seen and used!!! I am so proud to own a huge bottle in my bathroom!!
It has lasted me for so long and it works so well, I think it's magic in a bottle!


I spotted this product in Hong Kong when I was out there last August. It was advertised everywhere and lots of cosmetic places were selling it in boxes and special offers. I couldn't be bothered to carry a huge bottle back to the UK so I thought I would just buy a small bottle to try. I didn't end up buying it as I didn't have time, I came back to England and then when I went back to Hong Kong in December, I thought that 'I need to buy it!!' so I did.
Luckily there was an early christmas promotion so I bought the one with the 3 different sizes for just $299 (at the time) !!
Bargains!


I have loved every single moment of using it, I use it on my eyes mainly as it is the most sensitive part of the face.
The one I have is the pink lid , for sensitive skin.
My skin goes so red and sensitive when it gets cold and it really stings to touch so I thought it would be idea to buy the sensitive one.
There are different ones to suit different skin types.

The consistancy and colour is like water and there is no scent and no alcohol in.

I would absoloutly recommend this to everyone..... here is a video showing youa demonstation of how it works.
I think everyone would love it just as much as I do and it is definatly a suitable gift for anyone who wears make up and looks after their skin!



XxX~

No comments:

Post a Comment