La Rochelle Aloe Vera Skin Peel Cleansing Gel Product Review

I bought this product from Hong Kong at 'Angel' store, I was actually ropped into buying it by the sales assistants and I was really suprised by the effects of it on my skin! I didn't care how much it was , I just had to buy it!

I never knew what a skin peel gel was until I met this beauty....

The sales assistants was telling me it was a new product made by a brand in France. I enjoy french brands such as Clarins, Chanel, Loreal,.... They really work for my skin but not all products though.

The sales assistant tried a little bit of this on the back of my hand and explained to me this product doesnt need water or lotion, just apply it on dry skin and watch the results......







The lotion itself is clear, thick , opaque gel. It has a light scent of freshness to it, which didn't put me off using it.







 


This is my face after it has bene washed and cleansed.
I apply a small dollop al over the face, let it set for about 30 seconds.







then i massage it into the skin slightly with dry fingers.










Avoid rubbing it into the skin too harshly otherwise you are peeling too much of the skin!










This is the dirt and 'dead skin' from my face!! horrible - I know!

I use a cotton pad to wipe the surface of the face to collect the rest of the gel and dirt!











 Amazing huh? Every time after using it, my skin just glows! I usually do this once every 1-2 weeks before bed, and it really does make such a difference to my skin! Not only does it brighten it, but it makes it look so youthful and clean in the morning!

When I first bought this, is just about HK$500, which is quite pricey but it has lasted me for over a year and the results are difnatly worth paying for!


XxX~

No comments:

Post a Comment