2 weeks of intensive treatment looks like this on my hips

Ok, just to clarify, this is what my current hips look like and I have NOT touched it for over 5 weeks now. I solely did this on purpose to demonstrate how powerful ageLOC is with the use of the body galvanic

AgeLOC is very exclusive as it gets right down to the source of the 'problems' by identifying the youth gene clusters, and changing the expression of it. It's not treatment or creams layering on your skin and you hoping for a miracle, I have the results to show what it did to me.

I bought the body galvanic as a treat to myself for my birthday this year and I initially used it for my legs. After a 12 and half hour shift of hardly sitting down, running around like a mad-women, it helps to relax my legs and draw out the swelling.

You can use the body galvanic anywhere on the body from shoulder down to the feet, it's not recommended to use anywhere upwards as the face galvanic works on the head and neck. The body galvanic works 10 times deep into the skin tissues therefore very effective for those with problems like cellulite, stretch marks, 'love handles' , bingo wings, varicose veins. 

The device has only one button, you just switch it on and off, it's very simple to use. 
It works 5 minutes at a time and once the 5 minutes is up, it will beep to tell you it's done. You can continue for a further 5 minutes or switch it off. There is no confusion in more than 1 button, it didn't even confuse me lol!

To activate the machine you must apply the ageLOC body shaping gel to the area, as this is your treatment to deep into the skin. By using your body currents, the machine helps to activate the treatment into the skin and you just massage the machine lightly over the problematic area. Please note, this is a pain-free treatment, I did intially expect some sort of pain but it's very simple to use. 
After 5-10 minutes of treatment, you apply the ageLOC dermatic effects cream to the area, it helps to make the skin feel and look smoother, whilst increasong cellular turnover, which is necessary for returning skin to its natural radiant texture.

Okay, this is what you're all waiting for and here it is.....

30 minutes treatment in total over a period of 2 weeks
In just 2 weeks I used it 6 times, 5 minutes each on my right hip.  This is to compare results to the left hip that hasn't been body galvanic'ed. As you can see, the results are amazing, and that was  over 7 weeks ago, I show people my hips to prove how powerful ageLOC is and how effective it is. I even went on holiday and sunbathed like this, so that is why there is a bikini tan line under my over-hang.  My hips don't lie , clearly they didnt !

For every individual it is different due to your skin texture, ageing process and your genes but an intense 8 week treatment there will be results you could never imagine. 


If you have any further questions, feel free to let me know! 


ageLOC products can be bought in 53 countries world wide, if you're interested to buy, send me an email and I can register you up straight away!



No comments:

Post a Comment