Nu Skin 180 Cleanser Product Review

Your skin can show discolouration, uneven skin tone, pigmentation, spots,wrinkles,  blackheads when its suffering. We can chose to ignore it but sometimes we feel the pain from the skin and it becomes worse. Sometimes untreatable but using the right products can save you!

 I always read the back of the ingredients when it comes to skin products because I like to know what I am using on my skin and also in case I have a reaction, I would know what to avoid in future.
I spend money on products to help my skin reverse the damage so of course I am going to ensure what am using is beneficial especially if it's a product highly raved by many beauty lovers! 

Nu Skin have a range called 180º  which specifically help diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles, refines texture and evens skin tone for a more youthful appearance in as little as 7 days! I was very intrigued as the name caught my attention! I have read SO many good reviews on it!

For £41 there is 125ml of the product long lasting and can be used as a face wash or as a face mask, both very effective for the skin!





I use mine 1-2 times a day and it has lasted me for about 3 months now and I am not even half way through the tube therefore, it is very cost effective!










It is highly recommended by Doctors and researchers that, using 10% of Vitamin C on our skin , it would improve the skins texture and elasticity!

Nu Skin 180 Cleanser is one of the most extraordinary cleansers on the market!Active Vitamin C is a critical nutrient for skin firmness and radiance Not only is it very beneficial for the skin helping multiple levels of signs of ageing, but it can be proven to be a life saver for age spots and dark circles!
Newspaper article  asks the question of ' can Vitamin C cure wrinkles?' - yes it can help diminish those evil lines, if the product is genuine. I can prove if the products contain Vitamin C.....


press play to watch!





Ingredients:

Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phospholipids, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

 In this product, the main active ingredients include:

  • sesame and soybean oils - prevents moisture lost
  • grape seed, ginkgo biloba leaf and ginseng extracts to provide antioxidant protection

Pro's:

  • firms the skin
  • brightens the complexion
  • repairs the signs of damage from harmful UVA/UVB rays
  • diminishes appearance of dark circles/age spots
  • smells fresh
  • supports collagen production therefore skin becomes more elasticated and plump
  • leaves skin feel soft and refreshed
  • suitable for any age
  • Features a patented waterless formula that delivers 10% active, free-flowing vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) to the skin.
I use this in the morning and night, with just a small amount, it melts onto my skin. I ensure my face is make up free, I wet my face with luke warm, apply a pea sized amount onto my finger tips avoiding the eye area,  then massage it softly onto my face concentrating on where there are lines like around my mouth area. This can help the fine lines to be deeply cleansed and prevent deeper lines. When the product is set on my skin, I wash it off with cool water then pat my face dry.

When my face has absorbed too much sun from my holiday, I had dark spots, freckle-like marks. I applied this 180 cleanser onto the face as a mask and let it set for 5 minutes. I then washed it off and my marks has faded and my skin glowed. This is how powerful this gentle cleanser is therefore it is very beneficial for marks on the face.

Please note: lathering the cleanser onto the hands before applying it to the face WILL release the Vitamin C therefore decreasing the benefits of the cleanser so apply it quickly to the face to get maximum effect!

This is definitely my ultimate favourite cleanser for the autumn-winter season as it helps to brighten my skin and gives it that radiance it deserves! You owe it to yourself to have healthy looking radiant skin!


XOX



** I am a distributor for Nu Skin, this product was purchased with my own money and I have given my most honest opinion, I have not been contacted by the company to give this review in any way. **
Send me an email if you're interested to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment