2 weeks of holiday!!


Woohoo !! From my main job as a nurse, I have 2 weeks of leave starting from today! I didn't manage to get any time off at the start of the year therefore my holidays are at the end of the year. I don't know what I prefer really as I feel that I missed out on opportunities with friends to go abroad at the beginning of year year and summer time, however, I have had opportunities to go to Tunisia, Salt Lake City and Barcelona this year already. 

I was off working on the weekend which meant my holidays would feel longer and I could do whatever I wanted without any curfews, so I went to a job out far away from my current residence over to Norfolk! I had a modelling job out there as a 3D model and the shoot was so amazing. I have never been photographed with over 100 professional cameras at a time and I enjoyed every single minute of it!

I enjoy travelling and fortunately I get to travel to many places with my part time job as a model. Meeting new people, site seeing, creating images for people , the job on itself is so rewarding!

Happy happy holidays to me! 

After my shoot I also went to see Winter Wonderland in London, Hyde Park! With over 200 festive stalls, lots of bars as food stalls, rides and fun fair, this was an event I always wanted to go!! 

It's a yearly event which opens the end of November and finishes at the beginning of January each year, you got to go when it's on otherwise You will miss all the fun!


Ok the photographs aren't as professional looking as it should be BUT it's so much better in real life! The smell of the cold air, candy floss, food, excitement from everyone around just gives you a buzz!! I really did have so much fun there!! 

grilled salmon

It was busy, it can get quite packed but that's the whole point of it, joining in a happy atmosphere with lots of fun things to do! 

If you really want to go then I would say just go! Otherwise you won't ever go! That was me the last 3-4 years! LOL!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment