Sephora + Pantone Universe Nail

Fire
Sephora + Pantone Universe invoke the primal wonders of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water to forecast a season of elemental thrall. Introducing a spectrum of rare umbers, ethereal lilacs, rapturous vermillions, and deep sea ceruleans—all harmonized to create the perfect storm of supernatural beauty. (from Sephora website )

In October I was over in the States, Utah, Salt Lake City. I went into Sephora and managed to pick up some of their latest collection of nail polishes, including Air, Earth & Fire. These are limited edition and retails at just $10 per bottle. 

Due to the nature of my job, I don't often paint my nails but when I do, I love making sure they stand out. I always paint my toe nails all year round, but they are mainly covered up. 

In this collection, it is designed to:

Unleash the force of the four elements and adorn your nails with these high-impact lacquers in four dimensional effects: earthly chrome, watery shimmer, airy sparkle, and fiery glitter. These unique colors and finishes can be combined to create unique nail designs. ( Sephora )


Pro's:

  • gives a metallic pink finish, very unique and shiny
  • fast drying
  • applying 1-2 coats is enough
  • thick soft brush, perfect to brush onto wide nails like mine
  • lovely presentation bottle and box
  • cheap for money
Con's:

  • peels off the following day
  • can chip off easily even with 2 layers therefore I would recommend a clear top coat
  • limited edition


If you're a nail fanatic and love strange patterns/colours then try this!

Have fun!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment