TonyMoly Floria Whitening Sheet Mask Review


If anyone has been to Asia buying skin care products from department stores, you get freebies to try out their latest products! I enjoy using TonyMoly's products and favour in their skin care as I feel they like my skin.
I was given this freebie (and a bunch of other goodies) upon my recent purchases from the brand.

I enjoy using whitening products recently as I have alot of uneven skin tone and dark spots from the sun.
Since this mask is a whitening face mask, I was excited to try it!

I personally use atleast 1 face mask a week and have been since I was in my early 20's. For me, face masks are very beneficial to the skin, they help my face's hydration levels, brightens the skin and helps my uneven skin tone! All masks are for different reasons but whitening ones are a must-have!


 

It claims: 


  • Youthfully radiant skin and blooming face made by magically pure and whitening prism of Floria



 Result:

 After washing my face, applying my usual cleanser and toner, I decided to use this mask as my skin was looking so uneven and needing TLC.


I left it on my face abit longer than the stated time ( recommended 10-20 minutes) , I usually do leave it longer to get the most of the product out of my masks.
My face looked brighter, and more even. Texture wise - my face felt sticky and ater massaging the product into my skin , it still felt sticky!
It has a slight hint of scent to the mask but it didnt bother me. I cant relaly make out what the scent was! Sorry!



Pro's:

  • The actual mask has alot of slits around, which helps to adhere to the face so there are less air bubbles between the skin and mask.
  • Mask sheet is fabric-like and texture feels smooth and cool for the face
  • good result

Con's:

  • face mask didn't fit around my entire face which means I wasn't getting the most of this product onto my face. 
  • product is sticky even after it's massaged into the skin
  • hard to find this product to buy -  it was given to me as a freebie!

I would purchase this again as I like the results! definatly did brighten my skin even the next following day. However, I don't think it is a major miracle for me and I dont like the sticky texture on my skin afterwards!
I am glad I got to try it though! Thank You TonyMoly!
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment