Palmers Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E

This is my winter cream holy grail! I use this every winter for my hands and body, it really works! With time I saw good results.


Vitamin E is like double moisturiser for the skin improving the skins texture, colour and elasticity - if you use it regularly that is!
I enjoy using this during winter months, my skin is dry, red and it hurts to touch. This helps ot keep the moisture in my skin and improve elasticity which is very important for me as I like my skin to look good as well as it feeling good.
 

I found that after using it for about a month, I saw results after. It's not a product that gives you miracles over night so be patient and use it religiously atleast once a day.


The bottle that I have is pink one, limited edition for Breast Cancer. Usually it comes in a white bottle but I wanted to donate some money to Breast Cancer care so that's why I bought this one!
I have also tried the small bottle of hand lotion, I put it in my handbag and it's so suitable for topping up when I run out.


Palmers cocoa butter claims:
  • smoothes marks 
  • tones skin
  • diminish stretch marks - this product is always recommended to pregnant women to be used during and after pregnancy.

We all have stretch marks (if you're lucky lol), I have them on my inner thighs, they are very visible, white and annoying! I always dread wearing shorts or bikini bottoms because the stretch marks are so visible! This lotion has helped the lines to be less visible and soothes the skin without feeling oily.
Pro's:
  • really does hydrate the skin immediately without feeling oily
  • thick moisturising lotion sinks into the skin quickly
  • really does reduce the appearance of stretch marks and tones the skin with regular use
  • the lotion comes out the squeeze top lid, which means near the end of using your product u can just sit the bottle upside down to get most of your lotion out
 Con's:
  • can be pricey in most supermarkets (£5+ unless on offer)
  • does not improve scars
  • smell is very strong of cocoa butter but if you like it then you wont have a problem with it. The smell lasts on your clothes for a few hours also

I have also tried the Palmers lip balm, which is very moisturising for the lips! If you are a fan of this product and want a very moisturising lip balm then I would recommend you to try Palmers one. You can find it in most drug stores. Also you can check out their website Palmers website and check out what products they have available.

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment