How I Look after my skin during winter time

 One thing I dread every single year is the cold winter months! Spending most of my childhood in Hong Kong and being use to the hot humid weather is something I love and ever-so grateful for!

I use to go to Hong Kong ever Christmas eve and spend my christmas there but since I started university, I have been spending my christmas in England.

It is strange that I still don't like the cold weather and cant say I am totally use to it, because I still moan about it all lol. However, I do try my hardest to look after my skin to maintain it's maximum! It includes a few more routines and products every day and night, and it really does pay off at the end of the day!

Some people think I am crazy for spending so much time and money on my beauty skin care regime but prevention is cure and who is going to thank me when I am older but looking younger? You can only save yourself at the end of the day so I better start now before it becomes too late!
I started looking after my skin at a very young age! I have really bad eczema since being born and the smell of steroid cream reminds me so much of being in hospital and eczema! Having itchy and uneven skin was a complete nightmare for me, and I am so glad it has cleared up! I look after my skin as best as I can and I want everyone to aswell but I cant help those who don't want to help themselves.


Start now before it's too late!












Your skin is like a sponge, it absorbs what is around them, it can become dry, mouldy (broken skin) and it can discolour. We have uneven skin tone, pimples, uneven scars, wrinkles due to many factors including environment, stress levels, diet, lack of sleep etc. Treat your body like a temple and protect it by looking after it!
Here is some tips for you!

This is my current skin care regime! Enjoy watching it! hehe!!
Keep warm! and stay warm!
XOX



No comments:

Post a Comment