Eyeful tips

Eye creams should be a much lighter formula than a moisturiser because it is designed to protect the thin delicate skin of your eyes. Did you know that your skin around your eyes is just 0.05mm thin? It can be damaged by thick application of creams/make up in that area and you must take off your eye make up carefully otherwise you can damage the skin, causing the skin to age quicker.

Using eye creams can help diminish dark circles, puffy eyes, wrinkles and fine lines. They are usually one of the first signs of ageing so ensuring your skins free from damage is very important.
I have always believed that your eyes are the windows to your soul.
Everyone develops fine lines/wrinkles due to various reasons as well as your genetics, there is hope that you can prevent the fine lines and wrinkles. I use the Galvanic Spa to prevent my fine lines and creating an uplift to my face to give me that youthful look. Click here for my review of the Galvanic .
eyes are the windows to your soul.
eyes are the windows to your soul.eyes
your eyes are the windows to your soul.
your eyes are the windows to your soul.


You can buy eye creams with SPF and eye creams specifically for the night time, I must admit, it isn't easy but they are out there but people need to understand eye cream is for any age!
I started using eye cream since I was about 21, I didn't understand eye creams and whenever someone at the counter mentioned about eye creams, I just found it to be boring. One day I realised how sensitive the eye area is as well as the face and the rest of the body! I was always rubbing my eyes, especially when it comes to taking make up off - I was so rough with my eyes!
I didn't want to wait until I hit my 30's to start using eye cream because I heavily believe that prevention is better than cure. Some people go for botox as a rescue for a quick fix but then they don't realise they have to keep going back to have it re-done but what about if it goes wrong? What can you do to fix it? NOTHING.

I use eye cream with at least SPF 15 around the eyes in the day time and an eye serum at night as the eyes can look puffy in the morning if I use a thicker consistency cream before bed.

Did you know that if you use too much cream around the eye area it can cause it to look thick and then the lines will appear sooner and deeper? I use my ring fingers to lightly dab small amount of product to under my eyes. Creating a few little dots underneath then tapping it into the skin gently allows the blood to circulate around the sensitive eye area keeping it smooth.

Remember, don't let your eyes reveal your age!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment