Sea Salt Caramel Macaron

 



I love cooking, like really really do!! I also love macarons and although it has taken me about 100 attempts this year, I have never once given up on making them perfectly , or as perfectly as I could!! Sometimes they turn out ok, sometimes they are a completely disaster (in my eyes) but sometimes they taste perfectly (as stated by my friends who try them).

So tonight, I decided to bake sea salt caramel flavoured macarons because it is one of my all time favourite flavours when it comes to a treat. Just love the sticky texture with a hint of salt on the tip of my tongue, the infusion is just so perfect - I love it!!



 
Ok, so my TR90 weight management plan kind of went abit off the side (which I will get back on track tomorrow) but I mainly baked these for my colleagues at work tomorrow night for when it turns 2014 at midnight. I only eat macarons as a treat because they are so delicate and difficult to bake. 


What will you be doing on New Years Eve when it turns 2014?
I am sharing my love with people who I care about at work!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment