Latest skin care haul

Finally I have my new ageLOC elements kit as I was running out! It's definately my favourite toner & cleaner, day , night cream set. I've been using it the last 6-8 months and it's worked wonders on my sensitive skin! 

During December before Christmas, Nu Skin had daily promotional offers which were up to 30% off , of course, I had to purchase! Shopping fee was discounted too and I was super excited to receive  them all!

From the promotional offers I got a box of lifepak which is what I take to protect my immune system ( has a money back guarantee policy as it's a measurable product), try face revealing gel and also the epoch cocoa butter which I have been dying to try! 

From my monthly order ( gets sent to you automatically ) I have the elements kit plus 2 boxes of galvanic gels for my galvanic machine which I love love love! 

What is your latest beauty haul? Or don't you have one? 
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment