Matte Nails

I just LOVE matte furnishing's on anything!! cars, tables, plates, books, nails!! I just think it's such a clever idea to have matte nails!!

It gives it that extra classy and sophisticated look and I love the feel on it on my nails! I can't stop looking at them! lol!

It's so simple to do and the results are amazing!!

You can use alsorts of colours and patterns and them making it matte afterwards simply by using a matte polish over the top of your nails.

I decided to use this hot pink colour as a base, perfect colour for the summer!!

34 - Mauva Flash

You can use any colour you wish, any brand, at any price. It doesn't need to be anything expensive but be aware that cheaper polishes can damage the nails and cause staining! Make sure you use a good polish remover too!

This polish was from a UK drugstore called Superdrug which can be found in every city or you can purchase online.

£1.99 from Superdrug ,t here are a choice of colours and a huge choice of brands.




This is the magic formula by China Glaze, it was a gift from one of my youtube friends Emily, she got me this when we did a swap a few years back!

I don't often paint my nails but my toe nails I do quite often but when I get the chance I do paint my nails.

Different brands do the matte polish in their collection, which allows you to have different effects, prices do vary but I would recommending getting a good branded polish because some may not be as effective as others, and drying time can take longer which means you are more prone to it smudging!
What I did was I ensured my nails were filed to the shape I wanted. My nails are naturally long and squared tip so I just tidied them up abit by using my manicure set.


I then applied the pink polish on top of my nails, using 2 coats on each nail, it gave my nails the look I wanted.














Once the nails are dried and not wet looking, I applied the magic matte clear polish over my nails, using just one coat on top of my nails and allowing it to dry would give me the perfect matte finish.
If you take a look at the index finger, the nail is matte and the rest are shiny. This is the matte effect.




beautiful matte finish
Here is the finished look!! The colour is still bright not but shiny!

Have fun guys

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment