Estee Lauder Stress Relief Face Mask Product Review

I use facial masks atleast once a week and I look forward to the end result of the mask!
I love noticing the packaging, the texture of the sheet and serum, how it feels on my face and also the texture of my skin after it is peeled off.
Not all masks give you the result it promises and certainly not all masks cater to everyone's skin which is why I keep on trying different ones. Of course, the same masks don't always give you the same result as it depends on your skin texture, environment you are in, how hydrated/dehydrated your skin is, your diet, what products you been recently using on your skin.
 How you look after yourself can really show in your skin, so it is very important to look after yourself as best as you can.

I enjoy using Estee Lauder skin care products.
I think their products are very unique, up-to-date, and the collections of products are suitable for every skin.

There are so many products out there who claim to give you maximum results, preventing wrinkles, hydration, smooth skin etc. but not all work and there are different factors which result in how you feel about the products.
These face masks claim to be a 'stress relief' mask, which doesn't mean it will help wipe away my stress from the day or in my life - but can help to eliminate red patches, oily skin,supercharge the skin and calm the skin.
 I really wanted to give them a try! I read up on so many mixed reviews on them and I was curious to find out was my money worth spending on these masks and the results it would give me?

For about £26.00 you get a box of 5 masks in total.
They are presented in the green colour box and green colour packing which is easy to open from the top.
There are eye masks from this range for the same price.

To use these masks, after a fully cleansed face, you open the packet, layer the mask onto the face and let the serum soak into the face for 10 minutes then peel off!
I personally use the masks for abit longer because I can feel that the serum is not all soaked onto my face and it doesn't cause any irritation to my face. Some masks do when you leave it on for longer than the recommended time so be careful. When the face starts becoming itchy then it's time to peel off the mask!
Luckily I haven't had any reactions to these masks and I have left them on my face for 15-20 minutes.

Pro's:

  • the smell is so fresh, cucumber-like
  •  soothes the skin irritation from the cold weather on my sensitive skin
  • great box and packaging



Con's:
  • very rare to find this product in stores and online, it may even be discontinued now!
  • the sheet didn't fit my face therefore not all parts of my face was having the benefit of the serum!
  • the mask sheet felt slightly dry for my liking
  • results last less than 24 hours


After the mask has been peeled from the face, you massage the serum into the skin so that it is applied all over. The serum feels cool and fresh which can help to calm the skin and allowing the skin to be cooled down.

Compared to other masks I have tried, I don't feel that these are my favourite but it is a great gift for those who like high end skin care products and can benefit from un-stress skin!

XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment