Dove Silk Glow Lotion

Love using Dove products on my skin! I love the smells, how soft and moisturising each product is!
I have been a fan of Dove ever since I was a teenager and even my mom uses Dove!

Dove does a range of products including hair care, deodorant, soaps, hand creams, men care range, bath lotions. Their scents are pretty strong but I like it.
The scents remind me of a mature smell, as it's not fresh and fruity.

I moisturise twice a day to make sure my skin is hydrated and looking supple. Straight after my shower I moisturise and after I wake up I moisturise.
Moisturising is important as the skin lose its hydration levels through sleeping, exercising, stressing, harmful UV rays and can cause the skin to 'age' quicker.
I like to make sure I am using a good moisturiser all the time, reading the ingredients is vital to me because it's going on my skin! I would rather use my money on a good product than to use several cheaper ones that don't work or aren't good for my skin.

One of my favourite products I have been using over and over again is this Silk Glow body lotion!

For £5.49 you can purchase this in drug stores or cheaper online to be honest. 
There is 250ml one size only and it lasts me for a few weeks as I don't use too much. 

There are tiny glitter particles in this to give your skin the 'glow' which is fabulous especially if you are trying to tan! When I apply this to tanned skin, it looks AMAZING!!


I have not got a tan at the moment, BUT look at the sheer glow I have! 

Pros:

  • gives a sheer glow to wherever you apply
  • moisturises the skin
  • not a sticky lotion
  • mixes in well into the skin giving you silky skin
  • absorbs quickly
  • not oily
   Cons:

  • this product has the least favourite scent out of the collection


Suitable for all ages!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment