My first Sephora haul

I have never ever been to a Sephora store before in my whole life! But seeing that I am in Utah right now, it was a must that I needed to go purchase a few essentials.

Sephora is one of America's beauty drug store, equipped from every beauty item from top brands to their own collections.
I have hear and seen many reviews on Sephora make up brushes, very popular in the U.S. with good results so I just had to get a few!


I love having a collection of bright coloured nail polishes! Even though I don't often paint my nails, I always paint my toe nails though. 
I managed to get hold of a Marc Jacobs nail polish which I instantly fell in love with the colour which is an orange! I also managed I get hold of Sephora's own collection of polishes in a pinky marble colour with 2 glitter specs.

Super excited to use my brushes as my old ones are literally falling apart! The brushes are soft and look very professional, not so sure how they will be when I start using them though! 

If anyone has any reviews on the brushes, feel free to leave it under my post so I can have a read!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment