Hello Utah! Salt Lake City!

I have been in America, Utah all week. The last 6 days to be exact. How fast did it fly by?! I have had SO much fun!! Enjoyed it much more than I imagined! 
Time always flies by when you're having fun! 

I was over in Utah for the Nu Skin annual convention, which last pretty much the whole week. It's been such an amazing experience meeting people, expanding my business, learning so much about how credible the company is, spending quality time with my business group and seeing the real scientist including Dr. Joseph Chang and Dr. Paul Cox was just an amazing experience! 

I loved going on the tracks ( basically in English, it means getting on the train via rail service), staying at an amazing hotel with a shuttle can service made out travelling experience so much more convenient and fun as the drivers are so friendly! Looking forward to the rest of my time here in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment