Pink Clarisonic Review

One of the beauty must-have tools is the Clarisonic machine! You may know what it is, or you may not? You may have heard the name but not exactly sure what it is? Or perhaps you may have seen it but don't know what it is either? Well, let me tell you, it's a device that helps to cleanse the skin deep and improves the skin texture with regular use.


I first heard about this on youtube by alot of wonderful beauty guru's (this was before I started my own channel) and I decided to invest in one myself. Being in the UK at the time of my purchase, none of my friends knew what it was and until 2 years later, it was then talked about in the UK. Now they are selling them in Selfridges in the UK!



I really wanted to try this device out because at the time, my skin was oily and uneven. I was just starting out using liquid foundation and it was so uncomfortable on my skin, I stopped using it and decided to concentrate on the skin care regime.


After thorough use of this, I could see and feel that my skin had improved. Not only did I get compliments about my skin from people around me, but applying my creams and make up was a lot smoother and sat well on my skin. My skin was more radiant and more glowing which I was so pleased about. I never knew there would be a device that could change my skin texture the way it did. I also noticed that my pores weren't as big and there were fewer black heads!

Any type of cleanser is suitable to use in conjunction with the Clarisonic.



The clever Clarisonic uses micro vibrations to remove the dirt in the skin and it claims to remove make up 6 times more than doing it manually. I use to use cleansing sponges, and the gel pads but they are used less often.


It is so important to make sure all of the make up is cleaned away from the skin, because the last thing I want is to sleep with any trace of make up on.
I use to use the Clarisonic twice a day (once in morning and once in the night) but then it made my sensitive skin hurt so now I only use it in the night. My night serum just glides on smoothly after I use this machine to cleanse before bed - amazing! Now I only use it in the shower before bed and it still works fine.



This machine is waterproof which means it is safe to use in the bath or shower! pretty cool huh?




The brush heads can be changed every 3 months roughly, depending on how dirty they are. I wash mine with make up remover and it is like it's new again! They brush heads are quite expensive but it does the trick to the skin! I do find cheaper deals on the internet for these brush heads! so research before buying the brush heads!
There are different brush heads available to suit your needs. I purchase the sensitive ones personally - just to be on the safe side!






 There are only 2 buttons to chose from. 1 is the speed button, there are 4 different speeds to chose from depending on how your skin feels.
I tend to stick with the 2 least harsh vibrations, just because my skin is sensitive , especially of a winter time so I don't want it to be too harsh.

 When the machine is switched on, there is a 'beep' alert system which lets you know that you can move the machine onto a new part of the face.






 The green light system indicates the setting you chose for the vibrations. What a clever idea!















This red light system informs me that the battery is running low. It also beeps to inform you.

















 This is the charging system, the Clarisonic sits in there and it charges itself. There are lights at the back to indicated how fully charged it is. There is no screen on this machine, just the flashy lights. hehe.....








I cant deny that the Clarisonic wasn't cheap , I see it as an investment and its long lasting. Safe to use at home and I can take it travelling with me, saves me from going to salons for treatment! So in the long run, this is actually more efficient and cheaper!
I am going to continue using this machine because I love the results it gives me and it's become my night routine!

I have an old review video - check it out!
xXx~


No comments:

Post a Comment