Thailand trip in Bangkok November 2012


sawadee ka!! 


I was in Thailand Bangkok during the finally weekend of November going into December. Was only a short trip (2 nights, 3 days to be precise) and it was an enjoyable trip!! I had been when I was a young toddler but don't remember much of it, but I wanted to re-visit!
It was hot, 30-33 degrees in the day time, humid the rest of the day, loved it! I can't stand the cold.
Leaving UK was a miracle for me, I was too cold and the hours I worked had made me feel really down! So you can imagine going to the other side of the world in different climates can make such a difference to the person!



I went to look at the fashion, food and sunbathed. The hotel was amazing, had swimming pool at the roof over seeing the view and also an open gym with Jacuzzi and sauna opened till late at night. Never did get the chance to use all the facilities but I did enjoy eating as much as I could!

Getting to these malls was relatively easy, simply by taking the BTS which is Thailand's train service, or you can flag a taxi and haggle the price but still relatively cheap. Some have metre readings so they wont over charge you but always do ask for prices beforehand and make sure they are going your route otherwise you will end up paying more.


They have pink taxi's!! so cute! haha!
 Absolutely love macaroons, these ones were so tasty!

 Green tea ice cream to cool me down.... it was gone within seconds!! Loved it!
 They even have Boots in Thailand lol!
 SUPER CUTE!! I wanted all of them!


 One of Thailand's street foot dessert, its like sweet pancake with savoury or sweet topping.

This is the mackerel salad roll with a chilli dip, super healthy and delicious!








I went to all the malls in the area, Paragon, Centre World, Emporium, Platinum Fashion Mall,  mainly in 'Siam' area.


People there are so friendly and the night markets were quite cool! Seeing how people haggle and sell was really interesting!

The real thai massages were amazing and mega cheap!! I couldn't resist on not having more than one... hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment