Sensitive Bioderma Make Up Remover Product Review

This is my number 1 favourite make up remover by far!! I have tried oil cleansers, eye make up removers by brands such as Bobbi Brown, Avon, Estee Lauder, MAC, Clinique, Botanics Boots range, No. 7 Boots, Biore, Garnier, Superdrug, and the list goes on....
My favourite oil to use for make up remover is olive oil but this Bioderma one is water. It's basically special water!! Like magic!

This has been such a huge hit in the beauty market the last few years, hard to get hold of if you live in the UK unless you buy it online or travel to get it.
It originates from France, I favour in french brands for my beauty skin care regime. I like the science behind it (how they advertise the product on TV and magazines) and love how they treat my skin.

This particular make up remover comes in different formula's for sensitive, or normal to dry skin.
I bought the sensitive one as my skin becomes extra sensitive in the cold seasons and I wear eye make up often therefore I want to protect the eye area even more.
Although this product does not contain any alcohol, it does not dry my skin out and that is really important to me because having to add more products for lock in moisture and then my night care regime on top , I prefer to not use so much on my skin.

I love how this product removes all my make up, even my waterproof mascara! It doesn't make my eyes red or irritate it and that is a very important factor for me. The eye area is the most sensitive area as it is exposed to the harmful rays, strain from staring at computer screens, driving, light etc, and also the eyelashes fall out for re-growth so it is very important to be using the right products and techniques when removing make up.

The consistency of this product is water-like and no scent.
Comes in 250ml or smaller sizes in particular packages suitable for travelling.

Here is my video of the product plus demonstration!
Enjoy
XxX~





No comments:

Post a Comment