Tru Face® Revealing Gel Nu Skin Product Review

Gemma Shephard & Emma Forbes Salute to this product!

There are many factors around us which damage our skin and it's not difficult to understand why we must take care of our skin, just depends if you want to or not!
Not only does our skin protect our organs, but it is the biggest organ in our bodies. 

Our skin shows us how good/bad our immune system is, and when it's low we see it as well as feeling it. For instance, dehydrated body can lead to dry and flaky skin, which is never attractive (unless that's what you're into).  Also, spots around the chin area means your body is lacking fluids! Spots in general can spread so it is very important not to touch the infected area and know what you are putting on to of that area whether its water or lotions. For me, I have sensitive skin and that's due to various factors and something I was born with. It's improved over the years due to me taking good supplementation and a better controlled diet.


Did you know there are many major factors around us that damage our skin? such us:-

  • pollution
  • emotional/mental stress
  • lack of sleep
  • diet
  • dehydration
  • harmful UVA/UVB rays
  • smoking
  • infared

We may or may not see the effects on our skin straight away but in time, it will show - do you want to prevent it?

I have tried various methods to have flawless skin and it's not easy! A lot of work involved but knowing what you're using is the first important step!  Then to maintain it is the next big step but its worth it!  I have a clear understanding that only very few options worked but I still keep trying!
 Long term wise, I use my Galvanic Spa as well as my ageLOC Elements skin care .  Everybody has different skin and depending on your budget, you would have to try it before you decide if you like it or not, the results speaks for itself!

I discovered an alternative to a harmful face peel (also known as micro-dermabrasion) which is extremely effective for removing dead skin cells resulting the skin to a more plumpy and hydrated face BUT causing pain! Tru face revealing gel is formulated with gentle, patented, polyhydroxy acid (PHA) technlogy,  which gives us the youthful looking complexious without any irritation.




I demonstrated the use of this Tru Face Revealing Gel on 4 coins. This process is similar to the oxidation and damage free radicals cause to the skin. Excess free radicals in the skin, can also create a sallow, dull complexion. PHAs reverse the oxidation damage and brighten the skin without harshness or pain.

This smooth formula is applied onto the skin day & night on clean skin, upwards and outwards. You then let the formula do the hard work whilst you continue with your day/night. The results work before you know it! I was astonished by how my skin felt and looked!

 After about 30 minutes, I had an immense result from where the gel has been sitting on the coin and this is the result.......

The results on the skin is pretty amazing causing me no problems but just adds extra smiles to my day!

Ingredients:

  • Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs)
  • Lactobionic Acid and Gluconolactone: these ingredients encourage the sloughing off of rough, uneven skin and stimulates the production of young, healthy cells and creates a smoother surface.
Water (Aqua), Betaine, Gluconolactone, Butylene Glycol, Sclerotium Gum, Lactobionic Acid, Squalane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Arginine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.




Seeing is believing
How this works on the skin:


  • Gluconolactone—this PHA gently penetrates skin to reduce the appearance of pore size and the visible effects of photoaging. Proven to be effective in visibly improving skin texture and radiance.
  • Lactobionic—a PHA clinically shown to significantly enhance skin cell turnover while improving skin brightness and texture. Works gently, without irritation. Acts as a powerful antioxidant and metal chelator that is so nurturing it is used as a preservation solution for transplant organs during transport.


It makes me wonder how much damage has my skin had to go through after all these years?! 

I love the fact this product is very suitable for those with sensitive skin like me, it works like wonders and a little goes a long way!
For 30ml of product at the price of £46.00, you would use this day & night if you wish. How much you use it entirely up to you depending on how often you want the face to be pampered. I would use this no more than twice a week along with my ageLOC Elements kit to maintain the maximum effect.

Pro's:

  • suitable for sensitive skin
  • small lightweight product
  • little goes a long way
  • easily blendable
  • suitable for male and female
  • suitable for any age
  • alcohol free 
  • no harshness and certainly pain-free lotion
  • very gentle on the skin - as stated by Celebrity Stylist Gemma Shephard
I would highly recommend this to those who want a healthy glowing face without going through harmful face scrubs. It's a great gift idea for those who like luxurious products with very effect results without paying too much for!

If you would like to purchase this then send me an email so I can register an account and offer discount!
strawbeefull@gmail.com


XOX

** I am a distributor for Nu Skin, this product was purchased with my own money and I have given my most honest opinion, I have not been contacted by the company to give this review in any way. **

1 comment:

  1. Products containing polyhydroxy acid prove to be a better exfoliator and beneficial for skin.

    ReplyDelete