Latest beauty haul!



WOW I haven't added a blog entry for SO long! I guess I have been busy lazy and abandoned my blog, fear not, I am back!!! I have actually missed writing and adding photo's so I shall endeavour to make more of an effort! Due to busy schedule with my jobs, I guess this has been my last place to leave my thoughts!

So... ANYWAYS.... my latest beauty haul includes all these items from Nu Skin. I have been wanting to try the whitening toothpaste for a while now, just finished my stock of Colgate Total and I said to myself I would try this whitening one as it's one of the worlds bestest whitening toothpaste you can get! Very intrigued as I wanted to have my teeth whitened but scared due to the harsh chemicals and my teeth can be quite sensitive at times so this is a safe option for me! 
I bought a face essentials guide as it would benefit me in what I can recommend to my clients as I haven't tried absolutely everything in the Nu Skin range, probably only 1/4 of the entire store but I love what I am using at the moment in the ageLOC range. I also got some more of my ageLOC gels for my face & body galvanic machines preparing my body for the summer!! Planning on holidays from May onwards so am working on it now! Otherwise I just wont do it!  It's always easier said than done right?
Of course I got a bottle of the moisture mist, which is my absolute holy grail! Each bottle is 250ml and it lasts me about 2 months which is a real bargain price at about £15 per bottle! Just love love the stuff!! Will be blogging about it soon!!

See you guys real soon!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment