Nivea - My Sillhouette Gel Cream Review

I enjoy using products that may be able to help tone my body, especially when am preparing for any holiday or summer time as it makes me feel more confident about my legs,thighs, arms when am in shorts and vest tops.

I never did think there would be products to help the skin to tone or slim down, and my perception of these kind of products always would be to wake up as a very toned person looking like I had been to the gym for a few weeks! but nah, it doesn't work like that unfortunately!

I have repurchased this product about 3-4 times the last few years and I have enjoyed using it.
I love the scent of this, it smells like a mixture of musk and tea and it stays on my skin for a few hours. If you don't like heavy scented products on your clothes or tea, then you won't like this.

It claims:
  • to slim and reshape the body
  • reduction of 3cm on targeted body parts such as thighs, hips, waist and stomach.
  • first measurable slimming results after 4 weeks
  • skin is noticeably more toned and elastic.
I exercise regularly and I drink atleast 2 litres of water a day, using this product helped my body to tone up. Not saying it gave me a 6 pack on my tummy but it definitely defined my thighs! I saw the difference within a month of using it and continued to use it as a day and night routine, as it is recommended to be used 1-2 times daily.


The main ingredient of this is the white tea which is the lightest and least processed of all the teas -  made from leaves that are plucked while still young enough to be covered in silvery down, and are steam-dried almost immediately.
White tea is known for it's natural fat reducing effects as it has even more antioxidant than green tea hence why this product is a huge hit for toning the body.
There is also anise extract in this product - which is believed to increase collagen production so say byebye to cellulite!!



The texture is sticky, colour is transparent green gel and cool on the skin. It is quite strong smelling but I love the smell so it didn't bother me. It doesn't stain the clothes but the smell does stay on the clothes.
It is quite moisturising for the skin, but I also use a light moisturiser on top as the consistence is quite sticky when it isn't massaged into the skin properly.
It made my skin feel tighter, smoother and definitely more toned. My thighs are more defined definitely!



The lid is at the bottom of the tube which means the product would sit at the bottom of the tube ready for it to come out from the lid, means you will be getting the majority of the product out of the bottle.
Each bottle has 200mls and it comes in one size only.
Depending on where you shop, prices are more or less the same unless there is a special offer! 


Pro's:
  • lovely scent
  • definately see results after thorough useage
Con's:
  •  scent sticks to the clothes
  • lotion is very sticky and takes a while for it to sink into the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment