Dairy Face Masks


Using milk based face masks has alot of benefits for the skin such as keeping the skin moist, young looking, reduce the appearance of fine lines an wrinkles, blemish free complexion, making the face baby-soft and whiten the skin.

The ancient Egyptian Queen Cleopatra believed that milk cleansers, whitens and also softens the skin. She frequently had milk baths to soak in the goodness - what a good idea!! lolz!

 I enjoy using face masks atleast once a week, and whenever my face looks like there is uneven tone or redness, I use my whitening products such as milk based face masks. It's natural and doesn't harm my face.
When people mention whitening products, they seem to think they will wake up looking like a geisha but they don't realise products take time to work, hence why they avoid buying whitening products that could actually benefit the skin.

I have redness and old scars on my face from when I use to suffer from acne and I have rosacea from time to time so the milky masks help calm it down. It also lightens my dark spots and helping the appearance of my face to look brighter.

I have tried various brands, so far I haven't actually got a favourite dairy mask to name. I buy my dairy face masks from Asia , I haven't seen any in England, however, whitening products are a huge hit in Asia.


No comments:

Post a Comment