October 2012 Haul from Zara, Oasis, Peacocks, Matalan, The Body Shop, Forever 21

Now that it is officially winter, I am stocking up on beauty items to keep my skin and body fresh and glowing! I personally do not like the winter or the cold for that matter, but we have to get through it lol.

I haven't seen any jumpers that I like that much to buy but I have aimed for crazy bright/patterned knits just to give the outfits abit of a pop and not stick to black outfits so much.

I have been loving Forever 21's range of neon jumper tops, even though they are thin, they look so nice over a collared shirt and lots of jewellery to jazz up the whole outfit.
Accessories are so important to make the entire outfit more chic and interesting. I love Forever 21's range of accessories and statement pieces. I personally think that Forever 21 offers a wide variety of pieces suitable for any type of look book's and a very affordable price. They don't last forever so expect it to last a short amount of time for the price you pay, however, if you look after it well then they will last abit longer.

I been looking for some plain black wedges boots, I am very fussy about the material of shoes I buy but these ones I bought from ASOS are nice. Soft black leather type material, with a side zipper which I like. They look so neat with plain outfits! They were on sale from £40 to £20 which is a good deal I think!! They are abit high for me, but I will slowly mould into them I guess. I love the grip on them!

My favourite piece from this haul has got to be my black cropped jacket from Zara, I love how chic it looks, makes any outfit look so chic and rock & roll!! for £80 I think it is a very good investment and it is definantly a keeper!! 

Enjoy the video guys!
Much Love~
XxX~


No comments:

Post a Comment