Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Review

 Using a night serum is part of my night time routine and has been for the past 2 years. I remember I read somewhere that the skin generates 3 times quicker at night than the day, and while we sleep, our skin renews itself. Skin is the most important organs in the body therefore we must look after it well!
I work night shifts as well as day shifts so it is very important for me to use serums which can help maintain my skins elasticity and help keeping it look/feel youthful. I am very self conscious therefore I make sure my skin is always at its best.

So far this year I have been using the Estee Lauder Advanced  Repair Night serum as well as my routine products.



I first purchased the 30ml bottle to try and then bought the 50ml size as I really enjoyed the results!


I personally trust Estee Lauder brand, I have been using the night serum all year as well as the cream cleanser, Idealist serum, day wear moisturiser with spf 15 and the Advanced Repair night eye cream.
 I started using Estee Lauder product last year after reading so much about certain products and I fell in love with the results! 

I usually use asian brands such as Shiseido, Sulwhasoo, Aquamoist, Laneige, Missha but I also like french brands such as Clarins, Chanel, Loreal. I do like to experiment with a wide range of products out in the beauty industry as my skin doesn't cater to just one brand. Different products offer different results and I love trying out new things!

The chronolux technology helps reduce the past damage to the skin such as uneven skin tone, dark spots, dry skin. Therefore it helps the skins renewal process speed up by the hyaluronic acid. Not only this, but it also helps to address visible damaging effects before they become permanent such as dark spots, premature signs of ageing. Not saying I never want to age , but I want to look youthful and healthy as possible!

It is difficult to believe if these kind of products work, especially when the price isn't exactly cheap. I do understand why some people would not purchase without the trust of the brand. I love it when the company offers free testers but how much of the sample sizes can you actually use and believe in the product? hmmm...

I use this product mainly in conjunction with other Estee Lauder products, but not always as the weather changes and I use alternative products to give my skin maximum results.
However, I still continue to be satisfied with my skin, even when I use other products with this one!

Now that it is autumn time, and then winter approaching, my skin becomes tighter, red, painful to touch when I wash it/take my make up off, it is very important for me to use a good range of products before bed and let it work into my skin when I sleep!



I like the way this product has the pipette applicator! It means no messing around tipping the bottle upside down and side ways for the product to come out, and introducing bacteria into the bottle.
The applicator can also measure how much product you use, I personally only use a small 1 drop, some people use 3-4 drops depending on how hydrated you want your face to be I guess?

The bottle is made of hard plastic, it is abit heavy therefore not suitable for travelling really.


The consistency of this is water-like, honey-like colour liquid. It dries quick, roughly 30 seconds but depending on how much product you put on your skin.
 When I wake up in the morning, my pores are less visible defiantly, and my skin feels hydrated after this is on my face.
The next morning, my skin is more luminous and smooth! I enjoy using it when I have little sleep - all the nutrients really soak up in my skin and it gives me more confidence!

For roughly £44 for 30ml, and £58 for 50ml, the 50ml was worth the price seeing that I enjoyed using the 30ml size.
I see this product as an investment, I use this product to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.




Below is a video of this product review plus demonstration....
Enjoy!

XxX~




1 comment:

  1. Good Sharing at here, Advanced Night Repair Eye with all the proven repair of Estee Lauder’s $1 Serum. You’ll see a reduction in the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, dryness, puffiness and uneven skin tone. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/skin-aging-now-you-have-more-control-over-it-than-you-think/

    ReplyDelete