Nutriganics Drops Of Youth - Body Shop Review

I was quite intrigued by this organic serum in the Body Shop. I needed a new serum to try and I quite liked the description of this product.

I tested it in the shop and I liked the consistency of it, and the pump on the lid. I liked the fact that the product would not spill out of the bottle and it can easily be measured from the pipette it has.



 For £22.00 it contains 30mls of the serum, glass bottle and plastic top.
The lid has a button which you press to suck up the serum inside the bottle and to release the product, you simply just press the button again. I really liked that idea!


This product promises to help signs of ageing, by feeding the skin with goodness, moisturising it, giving you a smooth finish.


Here is what the lid and the pipette looks like hehe......


As you can see, the pipette is glass also. I was worried in case this snaps and leaves glass particles in the product but I have been so careful with it.

The pipette offers hygienic reassurance which means no tipping the product in and out of the bottle and no need to dip fingers into the bottle. Just simply allow the pipette to absorb the serum and release it in your hands.

I would recommend this for people who are in their early 20s, just because its an anti-ageing product it doesn't mean its more mature skin. It offers more than anti-ageing benefits.


As you can see, the consistency is clear-like gel liquid which is what attracted me to buying the product as it seemed natural and contains no additives. Body Shop promised it is 99% made of natural origin ingredient including plant stem cells.

The plant stem cells can help the skin to replace the damaged cells on the skin service, due to the harmful UVA/UVB rays, this product is well needed for my skin! Not only this, but they are rich in antioxidants and help prepare the skin to heel quicker.


It does contain a slight scent to this product which didn't both me that much, seeing that the ingredients are from natural forms. It feels and smells refreshing!
I think I would be worried if it didn't have a scent to it? It would be less believable that this is a natural formula product.



I use this product at night after I have washed, cleansed and toned my face. Making sure my face is dry, I use about 1 drop of this product on my face. A little goes a long way. The formula feels very sticky for the face, hence why I don't use more than 1 drop.
I stipple this onto my face with my fingers, allowing the circulation to help the product sink in well, I wait for it to dry before I apply my moisturiser/night serum.
It dries in about 30 seconds on the skin, depending on how much you use.

When I wake up, my face feels slightly firmer, and not oily. Not even in my T-zone, my skin is normal/dry , more dryer when its cold like the autumn winter time.

I wouldn't recommend this for pure hydration because it doesn't give me that but I would recommend it for those who have redness in the skin from the cold weather - I suffer with redness in my face and this helps it to calm it.


Sadly the second ingredient is alcohol which is a big let down. I thought this product was 99% natural?! I can instantly feel it on my face as it makes it dry so fast. I don't want to buy this product again purely for that reason as I feel that it would make the face age more quicker?!


No comments:

Post a Comment