Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Nu Skin Product Review

Mud masks are very effective in terms of deeply cleansing your epidermis, which is your top layer of skin that you can see. Good mud masks extracts impurities that may or may not be visible to the naked eye, and helps to rejuvenate your skin to stay healthy.

People may see open pores on their face and not realise that they are opened and always collecting bacteria from the environment and it lives in your dermis, which is skin deep and can form spots, blackheads/whiteheads/pimples - dirt basically! I hate knowing how much dirt is trapped under my first layer of skin, hence why I do weekly mud masks as well as using my Galvanic Spa to really help draw out the impurities and giving my face that healthy glow it deserves!

I use to think it was so strange that people use mud masks, until I understood what was actually contained in these mud masks. Epoch's Glacial Marine Mud is in fact fortified with over 50 naturally occurring elements and minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals. This glacial variety is naturally cultivated to be highly absorbent for a cleansing experience that exfoliates and brightens. This powerful, yet gentle, formula is safe for every day and all over use including the back. For people who have large pores on their back and are afraid to show their back, this would help to deep cleanse and prepare for smaller, closed pores giving you the confidence to wear backless tops/topless!

I have tried quite a few different brands and they each feel different on my face, and giving me different results. For example, some break me out real bad and makes my skin so oily, my skin isn't usually oily either! Sometimes it takes more than one application to know it isn't doing me any favours so it all does take some time to love them or hate them.
I have experienced redness as well as tightness on my skin just after a few minutes of applying the mud mask, therefore I find it difficult to trust using another mud mask again! Especially if they are expensive and claim to give you maximum results, it's even more annoying when you can't get samples so you have to trust their word for it, which is what everyone does!


For £25, there is 200g of product in this tube of product. What I love most about this product apart from the results, is that the mud mask dries up so quickly and you don't need to apply a thick layer to your skin, essentially, the tube would last me longer to keep as I am using it 1-2 times per week and a little really does go a long way.


Pro's:

  • flexible tube stands upright which means gravity allows the product to come out from the bottom of the tube, making sure you get the most out of your product 
  • flip top lid
  • a little goes a long way
  • quick drying time, less than 2 minutes you can see it drying, it changes colour so you don't need to keep touching it
  • washes off easily, no peeling or cracked effect
  • amazing results after it is washed out, skin is immediately smoother, refreshed and visible deeply cleansed
  • suitable for face and body
  • Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested

Con's:

  • consistency of the mud mask is quite watery so shake the bottle before squeezing it out the tube 
  • the scent can be a little strong is you have sensitive smelling but it does wear off 
  • stains clothes/fabric!




 Ingredients:

  • Sea Silt*, (Water) Aqua, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.
    *Glacial Marine Mud®


    Some of the more than 50 skin-beneficial minerals featured include:

    • Copper - helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
    •  Zinc - helps modulate oil production and also aids in skin healing.
    • Magnesium - a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle.
    •  Silver - aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.

 If you have problems with large open pores, and have tried millions of things to try get rid of them but don't work, then I highly recommend this mud mask! Not only does it give your skin a clear finish, the natural ingredients absorbs excess oils, exfoliates your dead skin without harsh rubbing and deeply cleanses deep down into your pores.








There is no heated feeling as some mud masks can give you that feeling that it is working deep down into your skin but this one doesn't. It dries up and does the hard work while you relax.
mud mask working hard whilst I relax
As you can see, my impurities would be in my cheeks - nose area, the mud mask works hard by deeply cleansing the open pores and you can see from (my disgusting) picture that it has absorbed the excess oils and impurities. I have never experienced that from a mud mask before and seeing it believing, this one what I love about this product!
This was my skin 2 weeks ago, break outs under my chin area, redness, open pores, discolouration.















after 2 weeks of using the Marine Mud  Mask
This is my skin a week later after using this 4 times and after I have washed the mud mask off. I haven't applied any serum or moisturiser to my face, and it feels refreshed!



after I have washed the mask off - super soft feeling!






After my first use, I couldn't stop touching my face! The texture of my skin feels so super soft, refreshed and well looked after! The redness had calmed down, the pores were closed and instantly I could see my skin was a lot brighter.

It is absolutely essential for me to have clear skin as I do a lot of commercial modelling work and the last thing I want is skin that reflects on my immune system. I have a relatively good amount of nutritional intake including 2-3 litres of water per day with my vitamins and minerals. When I don't get as much sleep and travelling here, there and everywhere, dealing with high levels of stress and working in terrible pollution environments, my skin takes its toll! It's quite sensitive and when it comes to modelling, a lot of make up is slapped on my face (because that's how it works) and it can really harm my skin. I wouldn't say I spend a lot of time on my skin, just a quick few minutes of preparing per night before bed, usually letting the products set on my face so it's not really me doing the hard work - it's the products. The right products would do an excellent job and only you can see and feel the difference it makes which is why it is important to find out the active ingredients of each product I purchase/use.

I use this 1-2 times per week in between my Galvanic Spa , I use this after my shower, before bed. I apply it to my cleansed face, a generous amount all over my face avoiding the lips and eyes. After about 20 minutes the mud mask dries up and becomes a light aquamarine colour, it hardens slightly and does not crack, that is when you know it is ready to be washed off with warm water, then I use cool water to splash on the face to close the pores. I then moisturise to keep the skin feeling moisturised. Seeing really is believing with this mud mask!!


I would recommend this product to all males and females, it's a great gift idea and real bargain for money! Love this product and would definatly repurchase!
You can purchase this product  here , after being signed up by a Nu Skin distributor - Which I am! Send me an email if you would like more information or want to purchase any Nu Skin products! I am happy to help!

(The back of this product does state you can only purchase this by Nu Skin authorised Distributors)



Have Fun guys!

XOX



** I am a distributor for Nu Skin, this product was purchased with my own money and I have given my most honest opinion, I have not been contacted by the company to give this review in any way. **

3 comments:

  1. I uses Spirulina face mask, are you used it too? I'm very excited for the result after uses Masker Spirulina i'm recommend u to try it at home okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this...looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more details if you send me an email strawbeefull@gmail.com

      Delete