Smashbox lip plumper review

I think fuller lips look so much better as it makes me look more feminine - personal opinion that is! Obviously depending on the whole out look .

I recently travelled and picked this lip plumper by smashbox at the duty free store! For less than £15 I was instantly drawn to see how it would work! (RRP £18) 


There is 10ml of the product in a tube form, I use this only a few times a day with or without lipstick. 

This contains berry-c complex, ginger mint, ginkgo biloba, pomegranate seed antioxidants, revitalising marine botanicals and nourishing avocado oil for colour and shine! 
There is a clever technology in this product as it also has a slight pink in colour when applied to the lips but it comes out clear from the tube - it adjusts to your skin tone but I just think it is the same colour for everyone. I guess it's a nice glossy lip product for a quick look as the colour is adjusted in a few seconds only.


Pro's:

* lip plumping effect
* small size perfect for travelling


Con's:

* consistency is too sticky
* shade maybe too pink for some
* very shiny and maybe too shiny for some
* tingling sensation may irritate those who have sensitive skin 

I personally think it's a fun product and definatly my ready-to-go product but I wouldn't buy it again because I don't think it benefits me as much as I think.

There are also other ways to make lips plump without Botox so I will try them.

Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment