Nars Summer Limited Edition Set

So glad to get my hands on the latest Nars set 'More More More' ! This set includes a choice of 2 colours, pink and black .


I have been waiting for my nearest Selfridges to stock up on this but luckily I managed to grab my set from Selfridges in London last week whilst I was visiting!




Each set consists of 3 items, lipgloss, nail polish and lipstick plus, the beautiful shiny glossy box to store it all in!

The set that I got was the hot pink colour set 'Climax' which includes a fantasy pink legendary Schiap - featuring a nail polish, lipstick and limited edition lip gloss. The 3 items comes with the lacquered box to match all for just £37.00! Each item added up would be about £45+ therefore for this set, it is a bargain!

I just love how pretty the box is and also the product colours, I can't wait to use them all!



XOX



 
A fantasy of shocking pink in the legendary Schiap – featuring a Lipstick, limited edition Lip Gloss and Nail Polish housed in a matching pink, lacquered box. - See more at: http://pursebuzz.com/2014/06/nars-summer-2014-gifting-more-more-more/#sthash.uGeS0oKa.dpuf
Climax, $52 A fantasy of shocking pink in the legendary Schiap – featuring a Lipstick, limited edition Lip Gloss and Nail Polish housed in a matching pink, lacquered box. - See more at: http://pursebuzz.com/2014/06/nars-summer-2014-gifting-more-more-more/#sthash.a1Hq1lt3.dpuf
Climax, $52 A fantasy of shocking pink in the legendary Schiap – featuring a Lipstick, limited edition Lip Gloss and Nail Polish housed in a matching pink, lacquered box. - See more at: http://pursebuzz.com/2014/06/nars-summer-2014-gifting-more-more-more/#sthash.a1Hq1lt3.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment